Pest Control In Asheboro, NC
Asheboro – this beautiful city is home to many exciting attractions, including the Randolph Arts Guild, the North Carolina Zoo, and the American Classic Motorcycle Museum.
Asheboro is also home to various pests, including cockroaches, mice, rats, termites, and bed bugs. If you live in Asheboro or own a business here, it's essential to be aware of the potential for pest infestations and take steps to prevent them.
Consult Otho's Pest Management for all your Randolph County pest control needs. We're a locally owned and operated business with over 44 years of experience in exterminating pests.
We believe in giving back to the community that gives us so much. Hence, we won't rest until your home or business is free of pests. Give us a call today to schedule a free estimate. We look forward to working with you!
Residential Pest Control In Asheboro
When it comes to pest infestations, it's not a matter of if but when they'll happen. That's why you need to adopt a proactive approach to pest control.
While it may seem far-fetched now, a cockroach or bed bug infestation could happen to anyone at any time. Unfortunately, once these critters make their way into your residence, they'll quickly start to multiply.
Before you know it, you could have a full-blown infestation on your hands. The only sure way to get rid of pests is to call in the professionals.
At Otho's Pest Management, we have a team of experienced exterminators who will quickly and efficiently eliminate your pest problem. We offer a variety of residential pest control services, including:
- Cockroach control
- Bed bug control
- Termite control
- Rodent control
- Ant control
- Spider control
Don't wait for an infestation to occur. Speak to us, and let us help you fortify your residence against these critters.
Commercial Pest Control In Asheboro
As a business owner in Asheboro, you're responsible for ensuring that your premises are free of pests. Unfortunately, even the cleanest and best-maintained businesses can fall victim to infestations.
Pests pose a serious threat to businesses as they can:
- Lead to lawsuits: If a pest on your property injures a customer, you could be facing a personal injury lawsuit.
- Damage your reputation: If news of a pest infestation at your business gets out, it will damage your reputation and deter customers from doing business with you.
- Cause health problems: Pests can cause serious health problems, such as allergies, asthma, and even food poisoning.
- Result in lost revenue: An infestation can lead to a temporary shutdown of your business, which will result in lost revenue.
A lot goes into running a business, so a pest infestation is the last thing you want. Fortunately, you don't have to go through it alone.
Otho's Pest Management offers commercial pest control services to businesses in Asheboro and the surrounding areas. We'll work with you to develop a customized pest control plan according to your budget and your unique business needs.
Some of the commercial sectors we serve include:
- Property management
Affiliation with the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) and the North Carolina Pest Management Association (NCPMA) ensures we're up-to-date on the latest pest control methods and treatments. You can rest assured that your business is in good hands when you partner with us.
How Dangerous Are Bed Bugs In My Asheboro Home?
Bed bugs are one of the most common pests in the United States. They're also one of the most dangerous. Here's why:
- They're challenging to eliminate. Once bed bugs infest your home, they're tough to eradicate. You'll need the help of a professional exterminator to get rid of them.
- They're not just in beds. Bed bugs can live in many places in your home, such as on couches, chairs, and carpets.
- They bite. Bed bugs are known to bite humans, resulting in red, itchy welts on the skin. In some cases, these bites can even become infected.
Bed bugs are some of the most resilient and toughest pests out there. As such, many over-the-counter products are ineffective against them.
The best way to eradicate bed bugs is to call in the professionals. Not only do experts have years of experience and professional training, but they also have access to the best products and treatments. Contact Otho's Pest Management for the most effective bed bug control in Asheboro.
A Handy Ant Control Guide For Asheboro Homeowners
Ants are one of the most common household pests. They're also one of the most difficult to eliminate. If you're scared of having ants in your home, you're not alone.
However, here are some tips on how to keep them out:
- Eliminate food sources. The first step in getting rid of ants is eliminating their food sources. Keep your kitchen clean and free of crumbs, and seal up any cracks or holes where they might be able to get in.
- Use baits and traps. Baits and traps are an effective way to get rid of ants. You can find these products at most hardware stores.
- Keep your yard clean. Ants are attracted to cluttered, messy yards. Be sure to keep your yard clean and free of debris.
- Store any firewood away from your home. If you have firewood, store it away from your home. Ants are attracted to wood, so keeping it next to your home is asking for trouble.
- Hire a professional exterminator. If you've tried everything and still see ants, it might be time to call in the professionals.
Whether you're dealing with an infestation in your home or business, Otho's Pest Management is here to help. We offer a wide range of ant control services to suit your needs.
Reach out to us today if you have any questions or for your obligation-free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you.
Recent Blog Articles
November 15, 2022
Concerned that wildlife has taken up refuge around your Greensboro property? Find out how Otho's Pest Management can safely remove wildlife quickly.Read More
October 15, 2022
How can you make sure your Greensboro property isn't infested with ticks? Learn how to prevent these parasitic pests.Read More