Pest Control In Asheboro, NC
Asheboro – this beautiful city is home to many exciting attractions, including the Randolph Arts Guild, the North Carolina Zoo, and the American Classic Motorcycle Museum.
Asheboro is also home to various pests, including cockroaches, mice, rats, termites, and bed bugs. If you live in Asheboro or own a business here, it's essential to be aware of the potential for pest infestations and take steps to prevent them.
Consult Otho's Pest Management for all your Randolph County pest control needs. We're a locally owned and operated business with over 44 years of experience in exterminating pests.
We believe in giving back to the community that gives us so much. Hence, we won't rest until your home or business is free of pests. Give us a call today to schedule a free estimate. We look forward to working with you!
Residential Pest Control In Asheboro
When it comes to pest infestations, it's not a matter of if but when they'll happen. That's why you need to adopt a proactive approach to pest control.
While it may seem far-fetched now, a cockroach or bed bug infestation could happen to anyone at any time. Unfortunately, once these critters make their way into your residence, they'll quickly start to multiply.
Before you know it, you could have a full-blown infestation on your hands. The only sure way to get rid of pests is to call in the professionals.
At Otho's Pest Management, we have a team of experienced exterminators who will quickly and efficiently eliminate your pest problem. We offer a variety of residential pest control services, including:
- Cockroach control
- Bed bug control
- Termite control
- Rodent control
- Ant control
- Spider control
Don't wait for an infestation to occur. Speak to us, and let us help you fortify your residence against these critters.
Commercial Pest Control In Asheboro
As a business owner in Asheboro, you're responsible for ensuring that your premises are free of pests. Unfortunately, even the cleanest and best-maintained businesses can fall victim to infestations.
Pests pose a serious threat to businesses as they can:
- Lead to lawsuits: If a pest on your property injures a customer, you could be facing a personal injury lawsuit.
- Damage your reputation: If news of a pest infestation at your business gets out, it will damage your reputation and deter customers from doing business with you.
- Cause health problems: Pests can cause serious health problems, such as allergies, asthma, and even food poisoning.
- Result in lost revenue: An infestation can lead to a temporary shutdown of your business, which will result in lost revenue.
A lot goes into running a business, so a pest infestation is the last thing you want. Fortunately, you don't have to go through it alone.
Otho's Pest Management offers commercial pest control services to businesses in Asheboro and the surrounding areas. We'll work with you to develop a customized pest control plan according to your budget and your unique business needs.
Some of the commercial sectors we serve include:
- Property management
Affiliation with the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) and the North Carolina Pest Management Association (NCPMA) ensures we're up-to-date on the latest pest control methods and treatments. You can rest assured that your business is in good hands when you partner with us.
How Dangerous Are Bed Bugs In My Asheboro Home?
Bed bugs are one of the most common pests in the United States. They're also one of the most dangerous. Here's why:
- They're challenging to eliminate. Once bed bugs infest your home, they're tough to eradicate. You'll need the help of a professional exterminator to get rid of them.
- They're not just in beds. Bed bugs can live in many places in your home, such as on couches, chairs, and carpets.
- They bite. Bed bugs are known to bite humans, resulting in red, itchy welts on the skin. In some cases, these bites can even become infected.
Bed bugs are some of the most resilient and toughest pests out there. As such, many over-the-counter products are ineffective against them.
The best way to eradicate bed bugs is to call in the professionals. Not only do experts have years of experience and professional training, but they also have access to the best products and treatments. Contact Otho's Pest Management for the most effective bed bug control in Asheboro.
A Handy Ant Control Guide For Asheboro Homeowners
Ants are one of the most common household pests. They're also one of the most difficult to eliminate. If you're scared of having ants in your home, you're not alone.
However, here are some tips on how to keep them out:
- Eliminate food sources. The first step in getting rid of ants is eliminating their food sources. Keep your kitchen clean and free of crumbs, and seal up any cracks or holes where they might be able to get in.
- Use baits and traps. Baits and traps are an effective way to get rid of ants. You can find these products at most hardware stores.
- Keep your yard clean. Ants are attracted to cluttered, messy yards. Be sure to keep your yard clean and free of debris.
- Store any firewood away from your home. If you have firewood, store it away from your home. Ants are attracted to wood, so keeping it next to your home is asking for trouble.
- Hire a professional exterminator. If you've tried everything and still see ants, it might be time to call in the professionals.
Whether you're dealing with an infestation in your home or business, Otho's Pest Management is here to help. We offer a wide range of ant control services to suit your needs.
Reach out to us today if you have any questions or for your obligation-free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you.
Get Rid Of Moisture Issues In Your Aseboro Home Once & For All
Having moisture buildup inside your home is never something a homeowner should ignore. Excess moisture often attracts the attention of moisture-loving pests like ants, termites, and cockroaches. In our homes, those pests can trigger health issues and cause structural damage; eliminating them is a frustrating task once they find their way inside.
In addition to pest problems, excess moisture in our houses causes mold and mildew issues, unpleasant odors, and damage to your home's structural wood.
Excess moisture often builds up due to improperly sealed or ventilated crawl spaces, basements, and vents. The best way to eliminate your home's moisture issues and ensure your house is adequately ventilated and sealed is to partner with a professional.
Here at Otho's Pest Management, we are committed to helping you protect yourself, your family, and your home from excess moisture. We will eliminate excess moisture from your Asheboro property by using dehumidifiers and drains inside crawl spaces, fungi control services, and vapor barriers. To learn about our moisture control services, reach out now.
Seven Signs Of Termites To Watch For Around Your Asheboro Property
We refer to termites as "silent invaders" because they move in and out of our homes and feed on structural wood without our notice. To help you avoid problems with these destructive pests, we have compiled a list of the common signs of a termite infestation in your home. Becoming familiar with these signs will help you protect your Asheboro, NC property against the damage these wood-eating pests cause.
Here are seven signs of termites to watch for around your Asheboro property:
- Wood trim or other wood on the exterior of your home that looks splintered is crumbling or is rough to the touch.
- Mud tubes about the width of a pencil travel from the ground up across the foundation or basement walls.
- Paint on your home's walls that appear blistered or splintered.
- Windows or doors that have become difficult to open or close.
- Floors in your house that feel spongy as you walk across them.
- Clicking or scratching noises coming from behind your walls.
- Piles of insect wings around your house, or winged termites crawling on surfaces are sure signs that a mature termite nest is near.
At the first sign of a potential termite problem on your Asheboro, NC property, give us a call to learn about our termite control plan options!
Most Common Wildlife Creatures Found In Asheboro
Wild animals are fully capable of living successfully outside, away from people. However, wildlife living in areas close to people tend to migrate to our yards and homes.
Wild animals are opportunistic and have learned that wherever there are people, there is likely easy access to their necessities. Wildlife can easily take advantage of the food, water, and shelter our Asheboro yards and homes provide.
The most common wildlife creatures that can become a problem on our Asheboro properties are voles, moles, bats, raccoons, and squirrels. While these animals are not a problem for us in their natural habitats, they become dangerous when they decide to share our space.
Wild animals pose health risks, cause structural damage, and will tear through and damage our lawns and gardens. Wildlife should never feel at home with people.
If wild animals have permanently made themselves at home on your property, we can help. Our professionals will act quickly and provide the wildlife control services necessary to safely remove your property's unwanted guests. To learn more about wildlife control in Asheboro, NC, call today!
Three Quick Cockroach Control Tips For Asheboro Homeowners
To help you maintain a home free of disease-spreading, food-contaminating cockroaches, you need to remove their main attractants — food and moisture.
Use the following three cockroach control tips to help keep these pests out of your Asheboro home.
First, it is always important to properly store your family's and pet's food. Keep all perishables in the refrigerator and remove dry goods from their original packaging, placing them in plastic or glass containers with airtight lids.
Second, regularly and thoroughly clean your house to remove crumbs, and other food debris cockroaches can scavenge. Remember to clean behind large appliances and furniture to remove additional food sources.
Our third helpful tip is to reduce excess moisture in and around your home. Make sure to repair damaged weatherstripping and rooflines that could allow rainwater into your house. Repair leaky pipes and fixtures and ensure naturally humid areas, like bathrooms and kitchens, are correctly ventilated.
In addition to implementing the above tips, partner with Otho's Pest Management to control cockroaches in and around your house. Our year-round home pest control offerings will remove cockroaches from your home and ensure they don't return. Call now to learn more!
Recent Blog Articles
September 15, 2023
Have you started seeing cockroaches around your Greensboro home? If so, it is time to learn to eliminate them to stay safe from the pathogens they carry.Read More
August 15, 2023
Wasps are a common summertime pest, so it’s important that you know how to deal with them. Read this article for more information.Read More