Keeping Your Asheboro Home Safe From Termite Damage
A lot of work goes into building a new home from the ground up, and it would be a shame if termites destroyed all that hard work down the line. To be proactive about keeping your new home safe from termite damage, we recommend getting pre-treatments for new construction on your Asheboro property.
When you pre-treat wood before or during construction, it adds an extra layer of protection against termites and the resulting damage they cause. There's no better value for a new homeowner than the peace of mind and assurance that comes with knowing their investment has complete protection from termite damage.
Pre-Treatment Pest Sprays Before & During Construction In Asheboro, NC
Here at Otho's Pest Management, we offer pre-treatments for new home construction, setting you up with the tools to combat termite activity before it can begin. Here are our different pre-treatment options, including before and during construction, depending on your specific needs.
Pre-Treatment Home Construction on a Slab
- If you're building the structure on a slab with no crawl space, we pre-treat the soil with pest spray to eliminate potential pest activity.
- Many construction home builders rely on us for these soil treatments to proactively protect the property against pest infestations.
- We use a trusted borate-based termiticide barrier during construction. This product soaks deep into the wooden structural framework of the home and provides complete protection from termites.
- Our wood pre-treatment technology is highly effective and works on virtually every wooden product, including structural framing, plywood, particleboard, and other cellulose-based building materials.
- We apply the wood pre-treatment around vulnerable areas of the structure, like wood framing support beams.
- If you are a contractor or local home builder, we offer pre-treatment pest sprays before construction to give your property a preventative leg up on pest control.
- We pre-treat slabs and spray the soil, and we come back to re-spray the ground once it has flattened out before starting construction.
- In cases where the footer is already in place, and the slab is already in the soil, we will trench and treat the exterior.
- Once we complete the interior treatment, we return for more trenching and finish the structure's exterior with a fine liquid application.
- At no extra cost to home builders, we come back to spray the exterior of the new home once completed.
If you're not sure whether or not pre-treatments are right for you, consider that most homeowners' insurance doesn't cover termite damage, meaning the cost would fall entirely on you. The NPMA (National Pest Management Association) estimates that U.S. property owners spend around five billion dollars on termite damage repair and prevention costs.
That alone is a reason to address the problem before it can begin, and the best way to do that is with pre-treatments. When you choose Otho's Pest Management, you choose quality. Here are just some of the reasons why we're a celebrated staple in the Asheboro area:
- We are a family owned and operated company that cares about the safety and well-being of the local community.
- We're proud to offer quality treatments, competitive industry rates, and superb customer service.
- We customize our inspections and services to meet your needs, and we schedule our visits according to your availability.
- We provide free estimates, free inspections, and same-day services when available.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your new construction project, and we'll walk you through our pre-treatment options in Asheboro. We're eager to help you secure the protection you deserve.
I will be using this company again. Today I dealt with a very helpful tech named Mark, and was all around impressed by the experience. I would recommend this company to anyone.