Comprehensive Pest Control For Your Home Or Business In Randleman, NC
Randleman is a picturesque community located in the heart of Randolph County and offers a wonderful mix of history and modern amenities. From its quaint downtown district to its state-of-the-art medical facilities, Randleman has something to offer everyone.
Unfortunately, Randleman is also home to various pests that threaten the safety and health of residents. These pests include cockroaches, ants, termites, and flies. Pests can be dangerous as some are known to spread disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
Fortunately, several Randolph County pest control firms are well-versed with the local pest population and can help you rid your home and business of these pests.
Otho's Pest Management is one of the oldest and most reputable pest control firms in Randolph County. We've been in business since 1977 and have the license and expertise to help you with your specific pest issue.
If you are dealing with pests in Randleman, don't hesitate to contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Randleman
As a homeowner, pests are the last thing you want to encounter. However, these critters are often drawn to homes searching for food and shelter. If you've noticed pests in your home, move quickly to remedy the situation, as these pests can quickly become an infestation.
Randleman is home to a variety of pests, including:
- Termites: These pests are attracted to wood and can cause extensive and expensive damage to your home if left unchecked.
- Cockroaches: Roches are both unsightly and dangerous as they can spread disease-causing bacteria.
- Ants: While most ants are harmless, some species can bite and sting humans.
- Flies: Flies are known to carry a variety of diseases and can be a bother in the home.
Some homeowners think they can easily D.I.Y. (do-it-yourself) themselves out of a pest problem. However, this is often not the case as most over-the-counter pesticides are ineffective against pests.
The only guaranteed and recommended way to eliminate pests is to contact a certified and licensed residential pest control firm. We're adequately equipped to deal with any of your residential pest issues.
Speak to one of our friendly representatives to schedule an appointment. We'll send a certified technician to your home to assess the situation and determine the best treatment.
Commercial Pest Control In Randleman
Building a successful company takes time, energy, and money. Losing it, on the other hand - takes seconds. Pests can quickly destroy your commercial property and reputation if not dealt with in a timely fashion.
As a business owner, you need to be proactive about pest control and have a detailed plan in place before an infestation occurs.
The first step is to contact an insured commercial pest control firm - like Otho's Pest Management. We'll sit with you and tailor a pest control plan that meets your business's specific needs. We'll treat your commercial property both inside and outside to create a barrier that pests cannot penetrate.
Take advantage of our annual treatment plan, which will provide year-round protection against pests. It also comes with a guarantee - if you spot a pest on your property, we'll come out and re-treat it at no additional cost to you.
So, pick up the phone and give us a call today. Let's work together to keep your commercial property pest-free.
Why Homes In Randleman Need Professional Termite Protection
According to the National Pest Management Association, termites cause over five billion dollars in damage to homes and businesses in the United States each year.
Termites are often referred to as "silent destroyers" as they can eat away at your home without you even knowing it. These pests are attracted to wood and can quickly cause extensive damage to your home. With the average cost of termite repairs at over three thousand dollars - you can't afford to wait until it's too late.
Despite being silent, there are tell-tale signs that you have a termite problem. Some things to look out for include:
- Mud tubes on the exterior of your home
- Swarms of winged insects in or around your home
- Discarded wings near doors and windows
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped
- Frass (termite droppings) near damaged wood
Termite infestations are nothing to take lightly. Unlike other pests, which may be a seasonal problem, termites are active year-round.
As such, you need to always be on the lookout for these pests. The best way to protect your home against termites is to contact a local seasoned termite control firm like Otho's Pest Management.
We'll conduct a thorough inspection of your home for any indication of termites. We'll also provide you with a comprehensive report of our findings and recommendations.
We use EPA-approved products and state-of-the-art technology to protect your home against termites. Our technicians are highly trained and will quickly work to get the job done right.
What You Need To Know About Spiders In Randleman
Spiders are pests; however, they play an essential role in our ecosystem.
- These eight-legged creatures help control the population of other pests such as flies, mosquitoes, and moths.
- They're good for the soil as they help aerate it and help with decomposition.
- Spiders help with pollination as they often get covered in pollen when they travel from plant to plant.
While spiders are beneficial in many ways, some can be dangerous to humans. These include the black widow and the brown recluse. Contact with these spiders can result in serious health problems.
If you have a spider problem in or around your home, contact Otho's Pest Management today. We'll send a technician out to your home to assess the situation, identify the spider species, and create a customized plan to eliminate them.
Don't let spiders take over your home - give us a call today.
6 Crucial Steps For Getting Rid Of Ants In Randleman
If you find an ant in your house, it won’t be long before you see another, then another. Ants live in colonies, and they don’t do many things all by themselves. If one comes inside your Randleman house looking for food, it’ll alert the other ants in the colony when it finds some so that the other worker ants know just where to go.
An ant infestation requires you to take action to get rid of it. Ants don’t typically go away on their own, so you need to do something to eliminate the problem and prevent it from returning. These six steps will help:
- Get effective ant control from Otho’s Pest Management. Ants can be tricky to treat properly because different species require different treatment methods, and you have to get to the source of the infestation to eliminate it completely. Otho’s Pest Management has the experience necessary to do the job with excellence.
- Clean out your cabinets, cupboards, and pantry. Food items can easily spill into these areas and attract ants.
- Keep your home tidy, especially in areas where food is prepared or eaten.
- Store your food in containers with tightly-fitting lids. Don’t leave any food out in the open.
- Make sure you don’t have any moisture issues inside or outside your house. If you do, get them fixed right away.
- Seal all possible entry points into your house, including small cracks and gaps around windows and doors.
Following these tips will help you get rid of ants in your house and make sure they don’t return.
5 Common Misconceptions About Bed Bugs in Randleman
When it comes to bed bugs, a lot of the information that makes its way around to people is simply not true. Knowing the truth about bed bugs can help you in the event that you end up with bed bugs in your Randleman home. Here are five common misconceptions about bed bugs:
- Bed bugs only infest dirty houses. The truth is that bed bugs will move into any home they enter, spotless or filthy. This misconception may stem from the fact that bed bugs usually go unnoticed for longer in a house with a lot of clutter, which means the infestation can become much larger before it gets treated.
- Bed bugs are too small to see. Thankfully, this is not the case. Adult bed bugs are easily seen with the naked eye, growing to be about the size and shape of a small apple seed. Although nymphs and eggs are harder to see because of their smaller size and lighter coloring, they are also visible if you look for them.
- Bed bugs spread diseases. As far as we know, bed bugs do not spread diseases through their bites. While this is good news, it doesn’t mean that a bed bug infestation isn’t a serious problem for your Randleman home. Bed bugs are a public health concern, and you should treat them as such.
- DIY bed bug control will take care of your bed bug infestation. As nice as it would be to take care of a bed bug problem on your own, DIY bed bug control methods don’t work. They can also be dangerous if not done according to the directions.
- Bed bug treatments are expensive and take a long time. If you need bed bug control in Randleman, Otho’s Pest Management offers effective and efficient bed bug control services that won’t break the bank.
If you find bed bugs in your house, contact Otho’s Pest Management right away. We’ll take care of the problem for you.
Are Flea Infestations In Randleman Preventable?
Fleas are awful pests to get in your Randleman house. They will irritate your family and your pets with many itchy bites, and once an infestation occurs, it can be difficult to get rid of. Luckily, there are things you can do to prevent a flea infestation.
- Make sure your pets stay up-to-date on their flea treatments.
- Keep wildlife off your lawn.
- Trim your grass and remove debris from your yard.
- Get a lawn treatment to eliminate fleas around your property.
The best way to get rid of fleas and prevent fleas is to have a professional flea control service performed by Otho’s Pest Management. Our services keep fleas off your property and reduce the chances of your Randleman home ending up with fleas.
What Every Randleman Property Owner Ought To Know About Mosquito Control
Mosquitoes are easily one of the most irritating pests in Randleman. They are also the most dangerous due to the diseases they can spread through their bites. Keeping them off your property should be a priority, but it can seem like an impossible task. Luckily, knowing a few important things about mosquito control can make all the difference.
The best way to keep mosquitoes away from your Randleman property is to take a multi-pronged approach to mosquito control. You have to target both the adults and the eggs to get them under control. To target the eggs, you must eliminate standing water on your property. Stagnant water is necessary for mosquito eggs to hatch, so if there aren’t any areas of water on your property, they won’t be able to breed there.
To target the adults, you need a mosquito control treatment from Otho’s Pest Management. We will treat the areas where adult mosquitoes spend time resting, providing your property with immediate relief. By eliminating standing water and having regular mosquito control treatments, you can take back your property from mosquitoes.
Recent Blog Articles
September 15, 2023
Have you started seeing cockroaches around your Greensboro home? If so, it is time to learn to eliminate them to stay safe from the pathogens they carry.Read More
August 15, 2023
Wasps are a common summertime pest, so it’s important that you know how to deal with them. Read this article for more information.Read More