Comprehensive Termite Prevention For Your Asheboro Home Or Business
Even though termites are often mistaken for ants, the two species are very different. Termites are larger than ants, and as wood-eating pests, they are much more destructive and can destroy the structural integrity of your property.
Termites primarily feed on wood, but they also damage other cellulose products like paper, books, insulation, filtration systems, and even swimming pool liners. Why take risks with your largest investment? Not only do termites put you in danger, but they can also cost you a pretty penny. In fact, according to the NPMA (National Pest Management Association), U.S. property owners spend around five billion dollars every year on termite damage repair and prevention services.
If you think there may be termites on your Asheboro property, the best thing to do is to reach out to your local pest professionals for comprehensive termite control services in Asheboro. Here at Otho’s Pest Management, not only do we offer complete termite detection and extermination services, but we also provide quality termite prevention solutions that keep you protected all year long.
Our Termite Control & Prevention Process
Our termite control services give Asheboro property owners guaranteed coverage from termite damage. Depending on the damage caused by termites and the property itself, the prices of our services vary, and you may need regularly scheduled visits. In order to best treat termites and comply with state laws and regulations, we offer a yearly service plan to meet all your termite control needs.
Termite Protection Contract
- The contract includes an annual inspection of your home, looking for all termite activity, signs of an infestation, and problem areas.
- If we find evidence of termite activity on your property, we then take the appropriate measures to tackle the problem, coming up with the right treatment for the structure.
- Our termite control services work quickly, and our customized solutions keep the problem from recurring in the future.
- The annual fee covers the cost of reservices because you shouldn’t have to pay for any additional treatments to correct a termite problem.
- All termite treatments on your house include a one-year termite protection warranty to comply with state rules and regulations.
- Our termite protection contract is strictly for termites; pest control is a separate service, as our regular home pest control service plans are a bit different from termite control services.
Many property owners try to take it upon themselves to tackle termite infestation on their own, but we strongly suggest leaving it to the experts. DIY solutions provide temporary results if any at all, and it’s much more effective to reach out to a team of experienced pest professionals.
Termite extermination requires specialized tools and a high level of expertise that only pest professionals can provide. Otho’s Pest Management team brings you trusted termite prevention services that you just can’t get on your own. We have extensive experience with professional machines like drills, pumps, large-capacity tanks, and soil treatment rods.
Reach out to the pros at Otho’s Pest Management today to learn more about our professional termite control and prevention services. We are here to customize an approach to suit your needs, and we feel confident in our ability to deliver termite-free results that last.
As a family owned and operated company, we care deeply about the safety and well-being of the local community, and that’s why we take our home termite control services very seriously. We’re proud to offer quality home and commercial pest control treatments, competitive industry rates, and superb customer service. Call today to set up your initial inspection.
Highly recommend! Prompt, professional and most importantly, EFFECTIVE!