Pest Control In Goldsboro, NC
Sitting on North Carolina's Coastal Plain, Goldsboro is a medium-sized city of roughly 36,000 residents and bordered by the Little River and Neuse Rivers. With its robust school system and proximity to bigger cities, Goldsboro is quickly becoming more popular, causing Wayne County pest control needs to spike. Here at Otho's Pest Management, we are committed to keeping your homes and businesses pest-free year-round. Read on to learn how!
Residential Pest Control In Goldsboro
A healthy community begins with healthy homes. At Otho's Pest Management, we provide superior residential control services to help keep your home a safe place for you and your family. We bring over 45 years of experience to every house we treat and apply that vast knowledge as we complete the treatment process through:
- A thorough inspection.
- A customized treatment designed to fit your specific needs.
- Follow-up visits to ensure your home stays pest-free after we've left.
Otho Pest Management technicians are highly-trained experts in the behavior and mannerisms of all the different kinds of pests that cause trouble here in Goldsboro. Our technicians are ready with the toughest tools on the market to help you with all your residential pest control needs, no matter what type of pest has invaded. Give us a call today.
Commercial Pest Control In Goldsboro
In this day and age, all it takes for your business's reputation to plummet is a social media post about pests being present in your establishment. Not only does your life become a public relations nightmare when pests invade, but the health of your employees and patrons is at risk as well. That's why Otho's Pest Management is on standby, ready to help with complete commercial pest control services in Goldsboro for the following types of businesses:
- Property management
- Construction sites
Our commercial pest control services come with competitive rates, free estimates, and the same near half-century of experience and expertise. We pride ourselves on being flexible and meeting the needs of your business, no matter what type of pest you're dealing with. For help protecting your business and revenue, give us a call!
The Best Way To Protect Your Goldsboro Home From Summer Mosquitoes
Mosquitos are a quick way to ruin your outdoor gathering. Here in Goldsboro, there is no shortage of these pests. While the best thing to do is have a professional from Otho's Pest Management treat your yard with proven formulas, there are some things you can do to help make your yard less appealing to the mosquitoes:
- Remove standing water: Mosquitoes love still waters. Reconsider installing ponds and still water pools, as this will only attract more mosquitoes. Remove any buckets or other receptacles that may have collected rainwater, and regularly clean your gutters.
- Remove potted plants: Moving these potted plants inside your house will reduce the appeal of your yard, forcing them to look elsewhere for an outdoor area to infest.
- Spread coffee grounds: By scattering coffee grounds near standing water in your yard, this will force any present mosquito eggs to rise to the surface, depriving them of oxygen. This step can help kill the larvae and prevent more mosquitoes from invading your yard.
We specialize in rooting out the cause of your mosquito problem and treating your yard with the best treatment for the situation. Don't let these pests ruin your outdoor time this summer. Book a mosquito treatment today.
The Secret To Keeping Wasps Out Of Your Goldsboro Yard
If you are wondering how to get rid of wasps, there are several steps you can take to help make your yard much less appealing to them. Below are some top tips to repel them naturally:
- Take away the places where they like to build nests: Wasps of all types like building nests in holes and similar places. Cover up holes in the ground, and replace and repair any damaged walls, sidings, fence posts, or rails.
- Fix window screens: Check all your door and window screens and ensure no tears are in them. If there are, fix them, as this could be one of the ways wasps are getting inside your home.
- Keep your yard clean: Make sure trash is properly stored in securely covered bins. Regularly clean up your yard and property of any debris, especially food waste.
- Grow specific plants: One natural way of repelling wasps is to grow plants they don't like. Lemongrass, thyme, and basil aren't just yummy; they are known to deter wasps and can be useful in your fight to prevent them from coming near your yard and home.
However, these methods can only go so far. They won't keep wasps out indefinitely. The real answer to the age-old question "how to get rid of wasps" is to have an expert treat your yard with proven treatments. At Otho's Pest Management, we have just the tools needed to get the job done right the first time. Call us for wasp prevention today!
Recent Blog Articles
The Best Way To Get Rid Of An Ant Infestation In Your Greensboro Home
May 15, 2023
Annoyed by an ant infestation in your Greensboro home? Find out how the professionals at Otho's Pest Management can rid your residence of these insects fas...Read More
The Key To Effective Termite Control For Your Greensboro Property
April 15, 2023
Termites are notoriously hard to detect and even harder to get rid of. Read on to learn how to deal with these pests.Read More